Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Payin' it Forward

Yesterday was a fun day for me!
I got mail...fun mail from Lauren at Snellings Stories.
Check out the Starbucks gift card, throw blanket and earrings. I love coffee AND earrings.
I recently did a makeover on the playroom/den, and this throw will be PERFECT for winter snuggles.

Lauren posted this and now it is my turn.
You too can get mail :) As moms we don't always treat ourselves as often as we should. That makes this so fun!! I can taste the white chocolate mocha right now. I think I will wear my new earrings and head out to Starbucks...weehoo :)
Now I get to pass on this contest to all of you!
Here are the rules...

1) Be one of the first THREE bloggers to comment on this post.

2) You then agree to share your snail mail address with ME (my email is in my profile) so I can send you a small gift handmade/purchased by ME!

3) When you receive your gift, you then blog about this game & link back to my blog in that post.
4) And most importantly, you ALSO AGREE to pay it forward and send a small gift to the 3 people who comment on your blog post
I know you like to get mail...fun mail :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Ok, don't count me because I was number 3 on Lauren's Pay It Forward but you got some cute stuff! ;)

Alli said...

Oh yea! I love these things!

JennyMac said...

How cute! What a fun idea.